For those of you anxiously waiting… HBO finally announced the Game of Thrones Season 7 premiere date & we have to wait til the warm summer months (July 16th) for winter to come. In the mean time, here are some GOT-inspired workouts to get you ready for the next season.
Game of Thrones-Inspired Workout to Get You Ready for Season 7
- Opening credits: Wide Football Sprints
- Whenever someone gets stabbed or speared: 5 Burpee Tuck Jumps
- When HBO starts to buffer: Plank Punches for 30 seconds
- When you see a dragon egg or dragon: Alternating Jumping Lunges
- When a major character dies: Chair Dips for 30 seconds
- When someone gets double crossed: 15 Squat Twists
- When Arya is called a boy: 15 Bicycle Crunches
- Every time you see the wall: 1 Wall Workout
- Every time you hear the words “My Lord”, “My Lady”, & “Your Grace”: 10 Jumping Jacks
- Every time someone enters a brothel, or Bran has a vision: 15 Mountain Climbers
Not only will you be highly entertained for an hours (because let’s face Game of Thrones is awesome…), but not now you can fit a workout in too.
Article written by GUADS staff member, Christina with contributions from www.fitnessmagazine.com